American Horror Story France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur la série American Horror Story

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

My Experience..well one of them

2 participants
AuteurMessage
naughtynadia

naughtynadia

Féminin Messages : 14
Date de naissance : 14/02/1978

My Experience..well one of them Empty
MessageSujet: My Experience..well one of them   My Experience..well one of them EmptyMar 9 Oct - 13:22

Ok for a couple years I would have this ghost follow me from house to house. Not a really harmful ghost but it would play tricks like someone knocked on the front door and my daughter was learning to be potty trained and had the bathroom door open. I walk past see her on the potty and go to the door to run into her playing with her doll {pretending to make it fly} in the hall way. No way she could of went potty , wisp past me to be in front of me. I was shocked. Whoever was at the door went away because I backtracked to the bathroom walking with her asking her "did you just go potty" and she nodded no and no one was in the bathroom. Stuff like that.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
nikozak

nikozak

Masculin Messages : 14
Date de naissance : 12/05/1991

My Experience..well one of them Empty
MessageSujet: Re: My Experience..well one of them   My Experience..well one of them EmptyVen 25 Jan - 0:05

Bon si c'est gentil cava !
Il vaut mieux cela que celui de paranormal activity lol
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

My Experience..well one of them
Page 1 sur 1